1) “Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I’ll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about.”
2) “The minute I heard my first love story,
I started looking for you, not knowing
how blind that was.
Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere.
They’re in each other all along.”
3) “I want to see you. Know your voice. Recognize you when you first come ’round the corner. Sense your scent when I come into a room you’ve just left. Know the lift of your heel, the glide of your foot. Become familiar with the way you purse your lips then let them part, just the slightest bit, when I lean in to your space and kiss you. I want to know the joy of how you whisper ‘more.’”
4) “Lovers find secret places
inside this violent world
where they make transactions
5) “This is how I would die into the love I have for you: As pieces of cloud dissolve in sunlight.”
6) “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.”